Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 3, 2017

Sea Turtles

Good morning all! 
 Robin here to share another card with you.  I am using Sea Turtles (G335).  


I colored the turtles with my Copics and added some Glastique.  I did a second of the larger turtle and fussy cut him out then popped him up on the other one.  I added several leaves to look like plants growing and give it more of an underwater look.  The sentiment was done on my computer.  I also used some water themed embossing folders and finally a whale charm.

This card is for an adorable little boy who loves sea turtles.  I am his nanny.  He and his twin sister will be turning 10 years old.  I will be back another day with a card for her.

We have a new challenge starting in two days.  Remember it's the first Sunday of the month so that means Feb 5!  Don't forget to stop by and check it out.  I hope you will join in the February challenge as we love to see what everyone is doing.

Have a wonderful day!

Robin

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...