Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, February 5, 2017

February 2017: Sketch Challenge

Good morning! Welcome to another monthly Challenge here at Great Impressions! 

Before we get started, we have some Winners to Announce! 

The Random Winner for the month of January is ...
#14 ~ Neva Cole

Congratulations Neva. Please email Ruza
 at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize and
the Guest Designer information. 

Now for the "Top Picks"
#11~ Renata
#4 ~ Bad Kitty
#6 ~ Elizabeth

Congratulations! Please grab your badge and proudly display it on your blog!
All of you have made a GREAT IMPRESSION on us!

********************************************************

It's time to move on to our New Challenge.
 This month we have a "Sketch Challenge" for you to try your hand at.
You are welcome to flip the sketch vertically or horizontally, but
please make sure we can see the sketch in your project.


Here is the Prize you can win ...

Let's give a BIG Welcome to our Guest Designer Angie
 Angie will be sharing her creations during the Month of February with all of us.


I’m so excited to be guest designing with Great Impressions this month! I’m a semi-retired music teacher living with my sweet husband and our senior English Springer Spaniel.  We also have 4 grown children and 5 beautiful grandchildren.  After I retired, I opened an Etsy store selling music related crafts.  I like many crafts but card making is the one I enjoy the most.  It gives me such joy to make and share handmade cards with family and friends.  Thanks so much to Great Impressions for letting me share my creations with you!

Now let's see what Angie created to inspire you!
Angie did an amazing job using our sketch, and her coloring and texture makes an awesome card. Make sure you head over to Angie's Blog to see how she split up the sentiment and put part of it on the inside of her card. Don't forget to leave her some love while you are there. 

Now it's time for a little Inspiration from our Designers ... 

featuring ... F572 Heart Puzzle
 and C461 My Heart Sentiment

Dori
featuring ... E824 Vintage Bubble Gum Machine
 and B148 Valentine Wishes Sentiment

Robin
featuring ... G339 Carousel Horse
 and B221 Heaven Sent Sentiment

Our Designer's would love to hear what you think of their projects.
Hop on over to their blogs to leave them a little love!

If you don't have a blog, you may post your entry in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers using the keyword GISMC in the Title, and then link it up below so we can find your project. This way we can also leave you a little love. If you don't have a Blog or Splitcoaststampers Gallery, please email Ruza at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com with the Subject line "GI Monthly Challenge Entry", and she will enter it for you.

As a bonus entry, if you use our stamps leave a comment on this post 
to let us know. You will have double the chance of winning 
this months Prize that is being offered.

You may link up a Maximum of 1-project per month.

To view all of our Challenge Rules just click on the "Challenge Rules & Badges" tab above.

10 comments :

Janis said...

Congratulations to the winner and to each of the Top Picks....esp to my talented friend, Fiki!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Great Sketch! The prize stamp is way too adorable for words. Love the DT cards!

Darlene said...

Thanks for a fabulous sketch to create with and awesome inspiration from the team! I've used two VERY OLD stamps on my entry today ... hope you like it! Happy Day to you all!

Fikreta said...

Im happy to ne in top 3!
congarts to all!
hugs

Sherri Thacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri Thacker said...

Thanks for the cute sketch. I used 2 Great Impressions stamps on my card I submitted.
http://sherri-iloveflipflops.blogspot.com/2017/02/flamingos-in-cute-boots.html

Janice M said...

Loved this sketch! I used 2 Great Impressions stamps on my card.

Doris Klein said...

Nice and pretty DT inspirations! Many thanks for this fun sketch - I love it!!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for your sketch! Your inspiration cards are beautiful! I am happy to join your challenge! I still don't have any GI stamps but I'm hoping to win that precious little duck! Thanks so much!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This was a fun sketch to use and I was able to use a Great Impressions stamp on my entry which is #11. Thanks so much!
http://mylittlestampingblog.blogspot.com/2017/02/youre-rare-bird.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...