Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 30, 2016

With Sympathy

Happy weekend, fellow stamp lovers!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.

I needed a sympathy card awhile back, and I wanted it to be beautiful.  I naturally reached for my Great Impressions Stamps to create it...



The Butterfly Frame (H226) and the With Sympathy (B206) seemed like a perfect combination.  I stamped the H226- Butterfly Frame onto Carta Bella Kraft card stock, then colored it with color pencils.  I then fussy cut the frame. 

Did you join in the Great Impressions Stamps Anything Goes challenge this month?  There's another one starting very soon!

Don't forget to shop in the Great Impressions Stamps store to find more elegant stamps like those used in today's card.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...