Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tulip Baby

Hello stamping friends! Leah with you today and I have a super sweet baby card to share with you.


This image is F604 Baby Chick in Tulip and is so cute! I colored it using Copics and on my background panel stamped some butterflies for the little chick to be looking at. The butterflies are A 149 Dainty Butterfly and A32 Flitting Butterflies.
I added a bit of clear glitter pen to the butterflies and tulip to give a little sparkle and added a twine bow. Thanks for stopping by today! Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 

2 comments :

Julie Odil said...

Leah, this is so incredibly cute! I love the chick, the tulip, and the dainty butterflies!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, I totally LOVE this darling card! The coloring is awesome--and your added butterflies really make me smile! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...