Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sunshine, Happiness, Love

Hello! Leah here today and I have a fun card to share with you using some Great Impressions stamps.

I pulled out the pretty G484 Sunshine, Happiness, Love image and stamped it onto watercolor paper and watercolored it. After I was done with the image I felt it needed a bit something so I pulled out A32 Flitting Butterflies and selectively inked just one of the butterflies and then with a micron pen added in the flight trail.

 Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 



1 comment :

Julie Odil said...

Love this, Leah! It looks so dream-i.e.! Love the line of sequins, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...