Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Good morning friends, Lorie here with you this morning.  Can you believe we are in February already?  It is the month of love...well, the month of Valentine's Day.  I know some people don't celebrate it because it is a commercial holiday but I am totally into showing extra love to my friends and family on Valentine's Day so how about I show you another card I made?
 As you can see I used a fun raccoon cut file along with the Bandit of Love Stamp on the outside.  As strange as it may seem I knew I wanted to use black or grey with this raccoon for the card base but of course  love calls for some red, right so I used red and white as the accent colors. My papers are from Pebbles Be Mine paper pad.  A little white gel pen on the raccoon really gave it some fun character.
And inside I added the Smokey the Love Bandit stamp and another little heart...can't have to many hearts in my opinion!  I left lots of room for a mushy note for my hubby!  I think I already made him a card for Valentine's Day but I often give him more than one throughout the day so this would be no different!

I would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge.  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!

4 comments :

Patti J said...

Lorie, your little bandit just stole my heart! What a cutie patootie! Great card, dear friend! Sure love seeing you here at GI!!! Hugs...

Lori Kobular said...

This is the most adorable Valentine!! I love that little bandit and the sentiment!

Julie Odil said...

Love that raccoon! What a great Valentine card!

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this is SUPER darling! I LOVE the way you added a stamp to the inside of the card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...