Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 29, 2016

Easter Lilies


Hi, friends!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for me to share some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Since Easter is earlier this year, I'm sharing an elegant Easter card with you today.  Take a peek...


I stamped the image, G452 Easter Lily, and water colored it.  I added some sponging around the edges of the image panel, then distressed it and added some glitter for a bit more texture, too.


To accent the image, I added a bow with a fake flower in the center.  I kept it all pink, wanting to keep my colors simple.


I didn't add a sentiment to this card, because I think that if it doesn't get used at Easter this year, it might be used for a birthday or just because card, too!  I hope you like it, and I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

1 comment :

Julie Odil said...

Mynn, this is elegant and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...