Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Good Tuesday Morning, Donna Here!

I loooooooooove this card I created for the upcoming Christmas Holiday.  Hope you do as well.

 
This is the adorable Great Impressions stamp, E402 Oh Christmas Tree.  Isn't that mouse and his little friend (in this case a blue bird) just the sweetest???  Adorable!!!  I stamped the image on to a Sizzix Labels And Stitched Frames die cut (sans the stitched one) and added a bit of sponging using Antique Linen ink.  Copic Markers used for coloring.

 
Dotted Scallop Border and Heart String dies used.  Corrugated strip for texture, Chipboard Button, Jute Twine and Enamel Dots for accents.  I also added some chunky glitter for a snowy path. 
 
This guy looks like he is on a mission......a wonderful Christmasy Mission!
 
Don't forget to play along in our Monthly Challenge, Bling On The Holidays.  And when you use some of our wonderful Great Impressions Stamps be sure to link up your creation in to our Customer Gallery
 
Thanks so much for coming by!
 
Enjoy~~



4 comments :

Joyce Erb said...

I love all the DP layers and your snow. The image is so darn cute!

Patti J said...

Donna, this one makes me squeal out loud...love it! Everything about it is cheerful and fun, especially that sweet image! Thanks for sharing!

Judy Woodland said...

Awe - this just couldn't be any cuter. And that snow just tops the whole thing off. I think that wee mouse is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. And I love all your patterned papers and - OF COURSE - the layers!!!

Mynn xx said...

Such a sweet card, Donna! I LOVE the fun enamel dots and heart border! So pretty! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...