Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pretty Flowers

Hello! I have a floral card for you today that uses one of my favorite images from Great Impressions. It's called J110 Flower Bouquet.

I decided to color with Copics this time and then trimmed out my image. My sentiment is called B195 Playful Thinking of You. When you want you sentiment to be on dry embossed paper the trick is to stamp first and then dry emboss ;) I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing, the image of course, and those sequins are too sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

Mynn xx said...

So bold and beautiful, Leah! I adore the fabulous colors and the great polka dot theme!!! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...