Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love and Bubbles

Hello stamping friends! Today I have a Valentine card to share with you using a super cute image from Great Impressions.

g

This adorable little guy is called G518 Elliot Blowing Valentine Wishes. I watercolor him and stamped the E859 Forever Yours sentiment on the same panel. For my background I used the little A54 Hearts and Dots background stamp. I plan to give this one to my sweet husband for Valentines. 

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!


4 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

So sweet!! Love your adorable card!!

Sherrie K. said...

So sweet!!! Love the image and fun sentiment!
Sherrie k

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous coloring! Beautifully done!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is darling! I LOVE your amazing water coloring skills--you do such a fabulous job each time! I love the fabulous patterned paper you created, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...