Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Water Color Emboss Resist Technique

Hello, friends!  This week is a video tutorial from me featuring the WATERCOLOR EMBOSS RESIST technique.

You'll need these supplies:
Here's my card~

And here's the video~



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at this beautiful technique!  I hope you’ll grab these amazing images if you haven’t already and don’t forget to get supplies ready for our next technique—Split Negative!

Here’s what you’ll need for that technique~
  • F459 Dotted Winter Tree
  • B178 With Sympathy
  • Black card stock
  • White card stock
  • Black ink
  • Versamark ink OR white ink
  • White embossing powder (not needed if using white ink)
  • Paper and embellishments to finish your project
Join me again next Thursday for another project using fabulous images by Great Impressions Rubber Stamps!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!



2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Thank you Mynn for another great tutorial and beautiful technique.

Jenny said...

Oh my Mynnette! I love the technique you shared! I am sooo going to try this. I adore your card and the water color effect your created!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...