Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Simple Things

Happy, happy Thursday! Today, I've got a sweet card
featuring another adorable Great Impressions' image...


This is Harvest Mouse...didn't I tell you this is one adorable image?! I colored with Copics and then used clear glitter over the pumpkin and the leaf.


A few colorful, leaves cut out with my Sizzix eClips.
(Do you like my fall leaves? Stop by my blog next week for the tutorial!)



You may have seen this sentiment, Simple Things on a card I made last week...works on this card, too!


I remembered to keep out the Copics I used this time...


 Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our Blog Hop - lots of inspiration and even prizes! You don't want to miss it... See you soon!


6 comments :

Jenny said...

I love this Angi!! That image is utterly adorable...love the shimmer and the layout of your card!

Mary Marsh said...

this isjust the cutest image Angi-love your sweet card

Erin said...

Super cute, Angi! The little mouse is absolutely adorable!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling, love that glittery punkin'!

Mary K said...

I love everything about this card! The stitching, the glitter the "simpleness" of it. Can't wait to see how you did those leaves!

Unknown said...

Very cute card, Jenny! Is this one going to RMD Houses??? Not sure how this hop works, but I'm trying! I love the way your stitching goes from straight to zig zag! Really adds a LOT to the card~~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...