Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 2, 2012

Summertime Flowers

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!!!

Is everyone getting ready for the 4th???

I know I have been trying to figure out the best spot to watch the fireworks that will be everywhere!

As you know we are having a color challenge and you have tons of time to play!

So this week I made a boo boo. I thought we were going to start something special this week for all of you out there but we are starting it next week instead. So I am showing you a card I have had on my blog for another post I made. I have not shared it with you you Great Impression followers. 


So I am using one of my favorite stamps Summer Flowers. I really had fun coloring this and it fit perfect with my oval spellbinder die.


I used some new paper from a summer paper pad by Echo Park. I also added some lilac flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Here is a close up of the coloring. I love making clouds. They looks different everytime and they are always freehand.


Check back tomorrow for a new creation and don't forget to stop by and play our challenge.

6 comments :

Jenny said...

Loving your summery scene Shanna!

Dawnll said...

This is the first year we might not have fireworks in my area, it has been so dry, no rain and we are afraid of sparks igniting.
Love, Love watching fireworks.
What a pretty card design and always enjoy flowers.
Can't wait to see what is up next week.

Deloris said...

Love that fun image and the pretty sky you created for the background!

Angela said...

What a sweet image! Love the clouds...

Sue from Oregon said...

Great creation! (and I am not sayin' that I thought the same thing LOL)

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Those flowers are cute. Love this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...